My Daily Activities

Rabu, 04 Agustus 2010

 My Good and Bad Daily Activities

           Every day except Saturday and Sunday I wake up at 6:00 in the morning. At 6:30 a.m I go to school. I come home at 2:45 in the afternoon. But on Friday I come home at 1:35 p.m. On Tuesday I go to a music course at 3:20 pm Before that, I had lunch first. On other days, if on Tuesday I went to a music course, I take a nap or playing online or playing computer games. In Tuesday I go home at 5:15 p.m. After returning from the course I take a shower. In Monday and Wednesday at 8:00p.m I have English course in my house. On the sidelines between the hours of 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm I learn and organized the book and do my homework. At about 7:30 p.m I have dinner. After dinner, I watch or learn again and do homework or online. Approximately 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm or 12:00 pm !!!!!  I go to sleep. That's my daily activities .... Do not follow that is not good ...

0 komentar: