My Class Teacher

Rabu, 04 Agustus 2010

This my teacher ♥My♥
♥Class♥
 ♥Teacher♥
                                          



                          Now, I want to share about my class teacher. My class teacher name is Kristin Karunia. You can add her in facebook. But, I don't know she will confirm you or ignore you.... Ha.... Me & my friend call her Ms.Kristin. She is a good teacher. Her english is so good !! She teach us English lesson. She like cartoon movie. She likes Kungfu Panda, Hachiko, Up, etc... She is a kind girl. She can divide the time when study or joke....                                                                                        
                         Every Tuesday and Thursday she preach about the bible... She inspiring the people. She can make people change the character ....She is not married yet ♪.... Maybe just that, that I know about my class teacher... So thx to read this... ♥♥♥                                                

                                       

0 komentar: